- This is a USB Flash Memory Stick shaped like a classic 8-Track or audio cassette.
- Plus it is loaded with awesome Kurt Baker songs!
- Contains the entire new EP "Rockin' For A Living"
- and the entire classic covers album "Got It Covered".
- Files are in MP3 and WAV format with bonus PDF booklets and surprises on the drive.
- Compatible with most MAC and PC systems.
- Some computer systems may need an extension cable (not included) due to the size of the USB memory stick and the location of your USB ports.
Got It Covered - Track Listing
1. Let Me Out
2. Hanging On The Telephone
3. Pump It Up
4. I’ve Done Everything For You
5. Is She Really Going Out With Him
6. Cruel To Be Kind
7. Turning Japanese
Kurt Baker is a singer, songwriter and rock n' roll performer from Portland, Maine who has always gone by the famous saying "Have a Good Time All the Time". He is a founding member of the notable pop/punk outfit the Leftovers, who formed in 2002 and released many acclaimed records and toured all over North America and Europe. Kurt Baker's signature unique blend of ultra catchy Beach Boys/Beatles styled melodies under a relentless wall of high energy guitars and pounding rhythms have earned him the praise of Larry Livermore (founder of Lookout Records), Ben Weasel (Screeching Weasel) and Jaret Reddick (Bowling For Soup).
Kurt emerged as a solo artist with a "labor of love" solo EP, "Got It Covered", (2010 Oglio Records). Produced by Los Angeles based pop genius, Linus of Hollywood, "Got It Covered" featured Baker's take on some of his favorite Power Pop songs of the 70's and 80's and featured guest appearances from Kay Hanley (Letters To Cleo) and Adam Marcello (Katy Perry). Kurt's love of these classic songs all had one thing in common- "a key sense of melody.. and melody has always been the most important aspect of music to me. If you have a catchy hook in your song, you can do no wrong. I've always strived to write music that is catchy and fun.. that will be stuck in your head for hours after listening".
After a successful solo-tour of Europe in the fall of 2010, backed by Italy's best Power Pop band, The Radio Days, Baker focused on taking his solo act back to the USA. A brief stint of shows throughout the Midwest brought together a group of musicians featuring Mike Bryne (the Methadones), Wyatt Funderburk (Second Saturday), Geoff Useless (the Guts) & Craig Sala (Planeside), to make up the Kurt Baker Band.